Over the last couple of months since the COVID-19 Pandemic hit the world we have had an influx of customers who want a personal gym in their garage. For this reason, we’ve compiled the Top 10 Reasons to Coat your Garage Floor for a Home Gym.
In the past it seemed like maybe 1 in 10 customers wanted our flooring in their garage for a personal gym. Now, it seems like it is every other person.
Our epoxy floors are a great choice for a garage home gym. Here is why:
- Lots of gym equipment is made from steel. Sealing the floor from moisture helps keep it from rusting.
- Our floors are insulating. This keeps it warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer for a comfortable work out area.
- Our Chip Floors https://www.integritygaragefloors.com/garage-floors/chip-floors/ can be driven on as well as used for a home gym. In other words, you can have your cake and eat it too.
- Sweat won’t stain our floors. It can be easily wiped up.
- You no longer have to go to the gym. COVID-19 has changed how we interact. https://www.norwalkhospital.org/newsroom/article-listing/adults-exercise-and-covid19
- They look great, giving you an enjoyable workout space.
- Your kids will love it. If you want your kids to enjoy working out then give them an enjoyable place to work out in. Trust me this works. My boys who are grown up can now give me a good beating if I’m not careful.
- Open the garage doors and it will seem like you are working out outside. This will add a great dimension to your workout.
- Go barefoot! Now you will be working out on a great floor and not concrete. Take advantage of it and go barefoot.
- And, the number 10 reason for having your garage floor coated to turn it into a home gym is that this pleasant area will make you want to work out more!
That’s our Top 10 Reasons to Coat your Garage Floor for a Home Gym! Call us for a free quote over the phone, (425) 888-5565.